If you do not agree, you should not access or use this Platform.
Use of Information
WTA, in its sole discretion, may modify these Terms, or add or remove to the Terms at any time and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. WTA may change or discontinue any aspect, feature or service of the Platform at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
Restrictions on Use
The content of the Platform is protected to the greatest extent allowed under copyright law. You may not publish, display, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or material from any Platform without the prior written permission of WTA.
The Platform is the exclusive property of WTA or its independent contractor, and shall not be subject to use or association by any user.
Indemnification by User
You will defend, hold harmless and indemnify WTA against any claim, demand, suit, judgment or proceeding made or brought against WTA by a third party arising from any comments, information or data you place into the Platform, or your use of any service or content in breach of these Terms, or any claim of infringement or misappropriation of a third party’s intellectual property rights or any other violation of any law or defamation (a “Claim Against WTA”).Such shall include the obligation to indemnify WTA from any damages, attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by WTA as a result of, or for any amounts paid by WTA under a settlement of or judgment in, a Claim Against WTA.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Situations may occur that disrupt service or cause inaccurate information to be posted on the Platform. The material presented on the Platform is not guaranteed as to accuracy, completeness, reliability, usefulness, or timeliness. Access to the Platform depends on a number of items, including Internet availability, communications networks, and computer equipment which are beyond the control of WTA and difficult to predict. The information on the Platform is not intended to constitute advice nor is it to be used as a substitute for specific advice from a professional. You should not act (or refrain from acting) based upon the information on the Platform without independently verifying the information and, as necessary, obtaining professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances. Those relying on information presented on the Platform do so at his/her own risk. All users assume the risk that the information provided may be incorrect, as well as the risk that any information or material downloaded may cause loss of data or damage to a user’s computer, cell phone, tablets or other device.Neither WTA, nor any of its officials, employees or agents shall be liable for either the accuracy of any information on a Platform or any actions taken based on the information. WTA does not represent that the use of any information will not infringe privately owned rights.
Links to Other Sites and/or Materials
WTA may provide links to Internet sites and data maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a courtesy and convenience only. WTA does not operate or control any referenced or linked third party sites, and is not responsible for any content, availability or accuracy. Moreover, in no way should a link or reference to and external source be considered any form of endorsement by WTA. If you leave WTA’s Apps for a third-party website or App, you do so at your own risk.
WTA, as a government entity, conducts public business and records related to the business of WTA are generally available for public review pursuant to the PRA.
In general, information collected from any user of a Platform will be used for the purpose for which it is provided. However, by accessing and using the Platform, a user agrees to the following conditions:
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys: To gauge user satisfaction and improve the Platform, WTA may from time to time use information provided by a user to conduct brief customer satisfaction surveys.
- Service analytics: WTA may use de-identified information (information provided by a user with all personally identifying information removed) to analyze various aspects related to the Platform, including but not limited to, website performance statistics and customer service statistics.
- Contact Us: WTA may use Contact Us Forms located throughout Platform to allow users to contact WTA directly with any questions, comments, or requests. This information may be used to respond to questions, comments, and requests.
- Email Registration: Users may have the opportunity to subscribe to receive regular emails from WTA. When signing up for email a user may be asked to provide certain details, such as email address, name, country, and preferences. The information provided will be used to deliver emails. A user must unsubscribe if he/she no longer wishes to be a part of that email list.
- Mobile Apps. WTA may offer apps for mobile devices, including for phones and tablets. Full access to all the features within these applications and the Platform may require the creation of an account. Mobile apps may track information about what features of the app are used and usage patterns.
Platform Interactive Use Restrictions
The Platform may contain comments sections, discussion forums or other interactive features in which a user may participate. By engaging in such participation, a user agrees that he/she will not:
- Post any information that is illegal, harmful, abusive, defamatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously otherwise objectionable and offensive or violates the legal rights of others;
- Misrepresent one's person, background, or character;
- Sell, advertise, or exchange any goods or services unless expressly allowed;
- Post any material that violates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of a third party;
- Interfere with any other person’s right to privacy, including posting private, personal information about a third party without consent;
- Post any content that is off topic;
- Post content that violates any law, whether or not the violation is intentional.
Also, a user agrees to use any of WTA forums at his/her own risk.
Communications and/ or postings on any Platform may be moderated. Comments, posts, and communications that violate the above will be removed, and offending individuals may be denied future access.